Câu hỏi: How To Book Vietnam Train Tickets?
- 1 What are some ways to book train tickets?
- 2 How can I book train tickets immediately?
- 3 Is it possible to book train tickets?
- 4 How do I book a train ticket up and down?
- 5 Is buying train tickets online cheaper?
- 6 What documents are required for train reservation?
- 7 How many days before I can book train tickets online?
- 8 How many hours before train ticket can be booked?
- 9 How many days before train tickets can be booked?
- 10 Can ticket be booked after chart preparation?
- 11 Can we cancel the ticket after chart preparation?
- 12 Which site is best for train ticket booking?
- 13 How do waiting list tickets get confirmed?
What are some ways to book train tickets?
How to book a train ticket online: Step by step guide
- You can do online train tickets booking by logging into the IRCTC (a subsidiary of the Indian Railways) website directly or by seeking help from licensed IRCTC agents.
- After that, you have to select the source and destination stations.
- Select your preferred train.
How can I book train tickets immediately?
How to book train tickets online?
- Visit www.AbhiBus.com/trains or open AbhiBus mobile app – android or iOS.
- Select Source and Destination cities, Date of the journey, then click “Search” button.
- Choose your train and check seat availability for the same.
- Select seat class & date that suits you the best.
Is it possible to book train tickets?
Henceforth, you can book your train tickets until the second reservation chart has been prepared. You can book online, or through the Passengers Reservation System (PRS) counters until the second chart is prepared. You will get a seat if there has been a cancellation.
How do I book a train ticket up and down?
Click on Book Now option > fill your details such as name, age, gender, and berth preference. * IRCTC will then provide you with an option to book ticket only if the confirmed berths are allotted. * Scroll down and enter mobile number and captcha code. Click on Continue booking option.
Is buying train tickets online cheaper?
It is much cheaper to buy train tickets online rather than at the ticket office, as you will normally only get pricier walk-up fares here.
What documents are required for train reservation?
- Voter Photo identity card issued by Election Commision of India.
- PAN Card issued by Income Tax Department.
- Driving Licence issued by RTO.
- Photo identity card having serial number issued by Central/State Government.
How many days before I can book train tickets online?
A: The Advance Reservation Period (ARP) for all classes of General Quota tickets is 120 days prior to the date of your journey. In the case of Tatkal and Premium Tatkal tickets, bookings are open only one day prior to the date of journey.
How many hours before train ticket can be booked?
The requests for reservation at the reservation counters are accepted up to 4 hours before the scheduled departure of the train, after which, the reservation will be done at the current counters at the stations up to one hour before the scheduled departure of the train and thereafter by the Ticket Collector/Conductor
How many days before train tickets can be booked?
You can reserve your ticket 60 days in advance, excluding the date of journey at the train originating station. At intermediate stations where the train arrives the following day, reservation can be done 61 days in advance.
Can ticket be booked after chart preparation?
2. Train tickets can be booked until second reservation chart is prepared. As from tomorrow, these charts will be prepared between 30 minutes to 5 minutes before the scheduled departure, tickets can be booked during this time.
Can we cancel the ticket after chart preparation?
For Normal User:- E -ticket cannot be cancelled after chart preparation. No refund of fare shall be admissible on the tickets having confirmed reservation in case the ticket is not cancelled or TDR not filed online upto four hours before the scheduled departure of the train.
Which site is best for train ticket booking?
Your guide to the best train ticket booking platforms in India
- Take a Look at MakeMyTrip.
- Enjoy the Benefits Offered by Goibibo.
- Make Use of Cleartrip.
- Make your Bookings through RailYatri.
- Rely on EaseMyTrip.
- Take a Glance at Yatra.
- Do not Forget to Check IXIGO.
- UTS App is the Most Beneficial.
How do waiting list tickets get confirmed?
Waiting List (WL): If the passenger status is marked as WL followed by a number then the passenger has a waitlisted status. This can get confirm only if the passengers who have booked before you for the same journey cancel their ticket.