Câu hỏi: How To Buy Sim Card In Vietnam?
- 1 Can I just purchase a SIM card?
- 2 Can you buy SIM cards in supermarkets?
- 3 What documents do I need to buy a SIM card?
- 4 Can I just buy a SIM card without a plan?
- 5 What happens if you take out your SIM card and put it in another phone?
- 6 Can you buy a SIM card at Asda?
- 7 Which network does Asda use?
- 8 What is the age limit for SIM card?
- 9 Can I buy a SIM card online?
- 10 How can I get a SIM card online?
- 11 Do SIM cards expire if not used?
- 12 Do I have to top-up every month on pay as you go?
- 13 What do I do if I don’t have a SIM card?
Can I just purchase a SIM card?
If your existing phone uses GSM technology, there’s a good chance you can purchase a new SIM card for it. You just need to make sure it’s “unlocked” first. Some carriers include software that links the SIM card to the phone’s serial number. If the two don’t match, the phone won’t work.
Can you buy SIM cards in supermarkets?
Virtually any retailer selling SIM cards will have giffgaff SIMs. This includes supermarkets, many convenience stores, filling stations, newsagents and independent mobile phone shops.
What documents do I need to buy a SIM card?
Here are the documents you’ll need if your operator allows you to get a new SIM without Aadhaar.
- Address proof, with photocopies (such as a rent agreement, electricity bill, bank passbook, etc)
- Government-issued photo identity proof, with photocopies (such as driving licence, passport, voter ID, etc)
Can I just buy a SIM card without a plan?
Can I get a SIM card without a contract? Yes. A lot of providers offer no-contract 30-day SIM cards, where you can choose, or not, to continue your contract every 30 days, leave, or adjust your allowances of minutes, data and texts in some way.
What happens if you take out your SIM card and put it in another phone?
When you move your SIM to another phone, you keep the same cell phone service. SIM cards make it easy for you to have multiple phone numbers so you can switch between them whenever you like. In contrast, only SIM cards from a specific cell phone company will work in its locked phones.
Can you buy a SIM card at Asda?
To get started, you will need an Asda mobile SIM card. These can be ordered for free here or you can pick one up in store for 50p. Once you have your SIM card, insert it into your phone and activate by registering or logging into My Account.
Which network does Asda use?
Asda Mobile is a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) – an operator that doesn’t have any mobile phone masts and, instead, piggybacks off the signal provided by one of the four providers that do ( EE, O2, Three and Vodafone ).
What is the age limit for SIM card?
It only gets worse if you are below 18 years old since 18 years is the legal age for any citizen to be eligible to purchase a SIM card in India.
Can I buy a SIM card online?
Now buy a new airtel prepaid connection online from the comfort of your home. Just select a plan and confirm quick details for scheduling doorstep sim delivery & KYC. Keep valid Proof of Identity/Proof of Address handy to share with executive. Alternatively you can visit any of our nearest stores to complete KYC.
How can I get a SIM card online?
* Head over to airtel.in, hover on ‘Prepaid’ and then click on ‘New Prepaid SIM’. * Select an FRC (First Recharge Coupon) plan and enter your details. Along with the option, if you want to port a number or get a new connection. * Click submit and you are done.
Do SIM cards expire if not used?
On most mainstream mobile networks, your credit will never expire providing your SIM card remains active. Your SIM card will be cancelled automatically if you haven’t used it for a certain amount of time (between 84 days and 270 days depending on the network).
Do I have to top-up every month on pay as you go?
Yes. If you choose a traditional Pay As You Go plan, there’s no need to top-up your phone every month. You’ll just need to keep your SIM card active which normally means using it for a chargeable activity at least once every 180 days.
What do I do if I don’t have a SIM card?
Your Android smartphone will totally work without a SIM card. In fact, you can do almost everything you can do with it right now, without paying a carrier anything or using a SIM card. All you need is Wi-Fi (internet access), a few different apps, and a device to use.