Câu Trả Lời Nhanh Chóng: What Has The Balance Of Trade In Vietnam Been Recently?
- 1 How is trade balance of Vietnam in 2019?
- 2 What is Vietnam’s main export today?
- 3 What is the GDP of Vietnam 2020?
- 4 What is the trade deficit in 2020?
- 5 What 5 Nations does the US have the biggest trade deficit with?
- 6 What percentage of Vietnam is wealthy?
- 7 What is Vietnam’s biggest industry?
- 8 What is Vietnam’s biggest import?
- 9 How much was the US trade deficit in 2020?
- 10 Which country has the largest trade deficit?
How is trade balance of Vietnam in 2019?
Vietnam is currently our 13th largest goods trading partner with $77.5 billion in total (two way) goods trade during 2019. Goods exports totaled $10.9 billion; goods imports totaled $66.6 billion. The U.S. goods trade deficit with Vietnam was $55.8 billion in 2019.
What is Vietnam’s main export today?
Vietnam has emerged as an important electronics exporter, with electrical and electronic products overtaking coffee, textiles, and rice to become the country’s top export item. Samsung is Vietnam’s largest exporter and has helped the country achieve a trade surplus for the first time in many years.
What is the GDP of Vietnam 2020?
GDP in Vietnam averaged 84.67 USD Billion from 1985 until 2020, reaching an all time high of 271.16 USD Billion in 2020 and a record low of 6.29 USD Billion in 1989.
What is the trade deficit in 2020?
The U.S. Census Bureau reported recently that the U.S. goods trade deficit reached a record of $915.8 billion in 2020, an increase of $51.5 billion (6.0%). The broader goods and services deficit reached $678.7 billion in 2020, an increase of $101.9 billion (17.7%).
What 5 Nations does the US have the biggest trade deficit with?
In 2018, the biggest trade deficits were recorded with China, Mexico, Germany, Japan, Ireland, Vietnam and Italy and the biggest trade surpluses with Hong Kong, Netherlands, Australia, United Arab Emirates, Belgium, Brazil and Panama.
What percentage of Vietnam is wealthy?
By its own estimates, the most affluent 20 percent of the population is seven times better off than the poorest two percent. According to the CIA World Factbook Household income or consumption by percentage share: lowest 10 percent: 3.2 percent; highest 10 percent: 30.2 percent (2008).
What is Vietnam’s biggest industry?
Main Sectors of Industry Vietnam’s economy is based on large state-owned industries such as textiles, food, furniture, plastics and paper as well as tourism and telecommunications. Agriculture represented 14% of GDP and employs 36% of the total workforce in 2020 (World Bank).
What is Vietnam’s biggest import?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$96 billion (34.3% of total imports)
- Machinery including computers: $26.9 billion (9.6%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $15.2 billion (5.4%)
- Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $10 billion (3.6%)
- Iron, steel: $9.8 billion (3.5%)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $8.8 billion (3.1%)
How much was the US trade deficit in 2020?
As of 2020, the United States had a trade deficit of about 681.7 billion U.S. dollars.
Which country has the largest trade deficit?
The United States has the largest trade deficit in the world. In 2018, the trade deficit of this nation was $621 billion. While the country brought in over $3 trillion in imports, the amount of exports was just $2.5 trillion.