Độc giả yêu cầu: What Is Vietnam’s Largest Trading Partner (2014)?
- 1 Which country was the top trading partner for exports in 2014?
- 2 What is Vietnam’s biggest export?
- 3 What is Vietnam’s biggest import?
- 4 What is Vietnam’s main import?
- 5 Who is India’s largest trading partner?
- 6 Why is Vietnam so poor?
- 7 What percentage of Vietnam is wealthy?
- 8 Is Vietnam still communist?
- 9 Who is USA’s biggest trading partner?
- 10 Who are Brazil’s biggest trading partners?
- 11 Which country has the largest trade deficit?
Which country was the top trading partner for exports in 2014?
In 2014, the United States (€515.6 bn, or 15% of total EU trade in goods) and China (€467.3 bn, or 14%) continued to be the two main goods trading partners of the European Union (EU), well ahead of Russia (€285.1 bn, or 8%) and Switzerland (€236.9 bn, or 7%).
What is Vietnam’s biggest export?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$153.5 billion (44.1% of total exports)
- Machinery including computers: $23.9 billion (6.9%)
- Footwear: $23.8 billion (6.8%)
- Clothing, accessories (not knit or crochet): $15.5 billion (4.5%)
- Furniture, bedding, lighting, signs, prefab buildings: $15.5 billion (4.4%)
What is Vietnam’s biggest import?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$96 billion (34.3% of total imports)
- Machinery including computers: $26.9 billion (9.6%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $15.2 billion (5.4%)
- Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $10 billion (3.6%)
- Iron, steel: $9.8 billion (3.5%)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $8.8 billion (3.1%)
What is Vietnam’s main import?
Vietnam main imports are computers, electrical products and parts (18 percent of total imports) and machine, instruments and accessories (16 percent). Others include: telephones, mobile phones and parts thereof (8 percent); textile fabrics (5 percent) and iron and steel (4 percent).
Who is India’s largest trading partner?
With a bilateral trade of $86.4 billion in fiscal 2021, mainland China has emerged as India’s largest trading partner, overtaking the US in the process and registering 5.53 per cent growth.
Why is Vietnam so poor?
The majority of the poor are farmers. In 1998 almost 80 percent of the poor worked in agriculture. The majority of the poor live in rural, isolated, mountainous or disaster prone areas, where physical infrastructure and public service are relatively undeveloped. The poor often lack production means and cultivated land.
What percentage of Vietnam is wealthy?
By its own estimates, the most affluent 20 percent of the population is seven times better off than the poorest two percent. According to the CIA World Factbook Household income or consumption by percentage share: lowest 10 percent: 3.2 percent; highest 10 percent: 30.2 percent (2008).
Is Vietnam still communist?
Vietnam is a socialist republic with a one-party system led by the Communist Party. The CPV espouses Marxism–Leninism and Hồ Chí Minh Thought, the ideologies of the late Hồ Chí Minh. The two ideologies serve as guidance for the activities of the party and state.
Who is USA’s biggest trading partner?
China, Canada and Mexico are the country’s largest trading partners, accounting for nearly $1.9 trillion worth of imports and exports.
Who are Brazil’s biggest trading partners?
The country’s main trade partners are China, the United States, the Netherlands, Germany, Argentina, Japan, Mercosur and the EU. 3
Which country has the largest trade deficit?
The United States has the largest trade deficit in the world. In 2018, the trade deficit of this nation was $621 billion. While the country brought in over $3 trillion in imports, the amount of exports was just $2.5 trillion.