Độc giả yêu cầu: Why I Love Vietnam?
- 1 What do you love about Vietnam?
- 2 What is so special about Vietnam?
- 3 Why is Vietnam so amazing?
- 4 Why did you choose Vietnam?
- 5 What is the best thing about Vietnam?
- 6 What’s the main religion in Vietnam?
- 7 What should I avoid in Vietnam?
- 8 What are 3 interesting facts about Vietnam?
- 9 What are 3 interesting facts about Vietnam War?
- 10 What is Vietnam famous for?
- 11 Is Vietnam a good country?
- 12 Is Vietnam a good country now?
- 13 What are the reasons that make Vietnam a tourist attraction for foreigners?
- 14 Did you know facts about Vietnam?
- 15 What are the reasons for international visitors to go to Vietnam?
What do you love about Vietnam?
15 Things We Love About Living in Vietnam
- It’s cheap to eat healthy.
- Motorbikes are fun to drive.
- Travelling around Asia is easy and cheap.
- Vietnamese people love having you in their country.
- Rainy days are the best.
- The coffee is damn strong.
- The beach is never far away.
- The markets.
What is so special about Vietnam?
There are many things Vietnam is famous for besides it being a Southeast Asian country and a top worth-visiting place due to its ancient history, diverse culture, and quintessential natural landscapes.
Why is Vietnam so amazing?
From foodies and beach hoppers to art and culture buffs and adventure seekers, Vietnam has something to offer everyone. With its 3,000 kilometers of tropical coastline, exquisite food and fascinating culture, this amazing country is waiting to be explored by the tourist hoards.
Why did you choose Vietnam?
Why travel to Vietnam this year? Because it is a destination boasting affordability, incredible nature, intriguing culture and so much more. The nature, history and culture don’t even scratch the surface of the draw that this country has for travellers.
What is the best thing about Vietnam?
Vietnam is the perfect mix of the past, present, and future. Explore the ancient Imperial Palace in Hue, tour rapidly growing Ho Chi Minh City, and watch as the Dragon Bridge in Da Nang puts on a pyrotechnic show. But there are also beautiful beaches, mysterious caves, and exotic cities to explore.
What’s the main religion in Vietnam?
The government census of 2019 shows that Catholicism, for the first time, is the largest religious denomination in Vietnam, surpassing Buddhism. Ecclesiastical sources report there are about 7 million Catholics, representing 7.0% of the total population.
What should I avoid in Vietnam?
There are some things, however, that are best avoided.
- Tap water. Might as well start with the obvious one.
- Strange meat. We don’t mean street meat, as street food in Vietnam is amazing.
- Roadside coffee.
- Uncooked vegetables.
- Raw blood pudding.
- Cold soups.
- Dog meat.
What are 3 interesting facts about Vietnam?
15 Interesting, Unusual and Fun Facts About Vietnam
- Fact 1: Snow in a tropical country.
- Fact 2: Largest cave in the world.
- Fact 3: Facts about the Vietnamese language.
- Fact 4: Teachers are highly respected.
- Fact 5: Ho Chi Minh’s embalmed body on display.
- Fact 6: Incredible diversity of Vietnamese ethnic groups.
What are 3 interesting facts about Vietnam War?
10 Interesting Vietnam War Facts You Probably Didn’t Know
- President Kennedy wanted to get the US Army out of Vietnam.
- The US didn’t lose the war on-ground.
- The US troops preferred to use AK-47’s over government issues M-16’s.
- The war wasn’t just between US and Vietnam.
- Most of the men that fought in Vietnam weren’t drafted.
What is Vietnam famous for?
It’s also known for the universal appeal of its rice noodles (Pho) and the ritual-like experience involved in preparing a cup of Vietnamese coffee, as well as its beautiful national costume, the Ao Dai. Vietnam is also known for the Vietnam War, historical cities, and its French-colonial architecture.
Is Vietnam a good country?
Vietnam is one of the best places in Asia for expats to live abroad, and there are plenty of reasons as to why. For pennies on the dollar, you get a year-round tropical climate and access to modern comforts and conveniences. Here are the best cities in Vietnam for expats to live.
Is Vietnam a good country now?
Vietnam has become increasingly popular as an expat destination in recent years and it is now recognized as a safe place for foreigners to live and work. Expats are attracted by the nice weather, low cost of living, lively culture and the steady improvements in Vietnam’s infrastructure.
What are the reasons that make Vietnam a tourist attraction for foreigners?
The Reason why Vietnam is the most favorite destination in East
- The Food.
- Breathtaking landscape.
- The Language.
- Friendly and hospitable Vietnamese.
- Exquisite cuisines.
- Traditional festivals.
- World famous beaches.
Did you know facts about Vietnam?
50 Fun Facts about Vietnam
- Vietnam is an S-shaped country.
- Vietnam is a nation of rivers.
- Vietnam is considered as the world’s leading exporter of cashews and black pepper.
- Soccer/football is the most popular sport in Vietnam.
- Motorbike madness.
- Vietnam is the world’s 2nd largest coffee exporter.
What are the reasons for international visitors to go to Vietnam?
Why Vietnam? 10 Reasons Everyone Should Know
- Breathtaking Landscape.
- Friendly and Hospitable Vietnamese.
- Coffee Coffee Coffee.
- A nowhere-to-be-found Travel Experience.
- Exquisite Cuisines.
- Fast and Easy Immigration Process.
- It’s Natural.