Thường hỏi: Check In Vé Máy Bay Online Vietnam Airline?
- 1 When can I check-in online with Vietnam Airlines?
- 2 Can I check-in online with Vietnam Airlines?
- 3 Can I check-in online with checked baggage?
- 4 How do I check-in online at the airport?
- 5 Is it better to check-in online or at the airport?
- 6 Can I do online check-in for international flights?
- 7 How do I check my boarding pass?
- 8 What happens if you don’t check in online for a flight?
- 9 What are the disadvantages of online check in?
- 10 Is printed boarding pass necessary?
- 11 What is the check in time for domestic flights?
- 12 What is the check in process at the airport?
- 13 How do I check in at the airport?
When can I check-in online with Vietnam Airlines?
Online check in service is available within 24 hours until 60 minutes prior to your scheduled time of departure.
Can I check-in online with Vietnam Airlines?
Passengers can check-in online on Vietnam Airlines’ website and mobile app. Please note that online check-in is applicable for passengers travelling on flights operated by Vietnam Airlines Group (Vietnam Airlines, Pacific Airlines, Vasco) departing from specific airports.
Can I check-in online with checked baggage?
If you have luggage to check, checking in online can still save you a little time; some airlines have a designated desk where you can drop off your bag without having to go through the whole check-in process. You can also use curbside check-in.
How do I check-in online at the airport?
Steps to do web check in for flights:
- Step 1: Visit the online check-in page of the respective airline.
- Step 2: Enter your surname and booking reference/PNR to initiate your check-in.
- Step 3: Select the passengers you’d like to check in.
Is it better to check-in online or at the airport?
You should try to show up to the airport at least two hours before a domestic flight, but checking in online allows you to see ahead of time saves you some of that time as you can walk right up to the security line and then down to your gate.
Can I do online check-in for international flights?
You can check-in online or from the app starting 24 hours before and up to 45 minutes before departure (90 for international). To check-in and check bags at the airport, you must be there a certain amount of time before scheduled departure: Within the U.S. – 45 minutes.
How do I check my boarding pass?
How do I check in for my flight and get my boarding pass?
- To check in for your flight: Visit your airline’s website as soon as 24-hours prior to the departure of your first flight.
- Boarding pass options: You can print out your boarding pass via the airline’s website when you check in, or at the airport when you arrive.
What happens if you don’t check in online for a flight?
If you don’t check in for your flight by the cut-off time, you may be denied boarding. The airline may bump you to the next available flight. If you are a no-show, you’ll likely lose the value of your ticket.
What are the disadvantages of online check in?
Here are some drawbacks or losses of checking-in online. Cons
- Contactless technology was introduced to minimize contact and significantly reduce the number of surfaces you need to touch in the lobby and in the hotel room.
- The lack of interaction also means flexibility for both guests and hotelier is removed.
Is printed boarding pass necessary?
Passengers must do a web check-in and print out a boarding pass at home. They must also download and print baggage tags/identification numbers to be attached to their luggage. All passengers must arrive at the airport at least two hours before departure time.
What is the check in time for domestic flights?
For domestic flights, counter closing time is 60 minutes before departure. Counters for flights (both Domestic and International) operating from International Terminal close 60 minutes before departure of flight.
What is the check in process at the airport?
The check-in process enables passengers to confirm they will be on the respective flight, obtain a boarding pass, possibly select their seat (if hasn’t happened already or allowed by airline), and check-in luggage onto a plane, if desired.
How do I check in at the airport?
- Check-in for your flight.
- Hand over any luggage that would need to go into the aircraft hold, if you are travelling with luggage.
- Pass through the airport security gates to the departures hall.
- Find your boarding gate.
- Board the plane and fly to your destination.