Thường hỏi: Where To Buy Money Orders In Vietnam?
- 1 How can I get an international money order?
- 2 Where do they sell money orders at?
- 3 Can I get a money order from the post office?
- 4 Where is the cheapest place to get a money order?
- 5 Does Walmart sell international money orders?
- 6 How do international money orders work?
- 7 Do Walgreens do money orders?
- 8 Does CVS do money orders?
- 9 Where can I get free money orders?
- 10 Do you need cash for a money order?
- 11 What information is needed for a money order?
- 12 How many money orders can I buy at once?
- 13 Do grocery stores sell money orders?
- 14 What is the best place to get a money order?
- 15 Does Target do money orders?
How can I get an international money order?
International money orders can be obtained from postal services, some banks, and remittance providers such as MoneyGram and Western Union. They are accepted in many countries across the world and can be converted to local currency in a wide variety of countries.
Where do they sell money orders at?
You can request a money order in any of these locations:
- Any Bank or Credit Union. You may pay a fee, typically around $5, but you should be able to walk into a local bank or credit union branch and request a money order.
- Western Union or MoneyGram Locations.
- US Postal Service.
- CVS Pharmacy.
Can I get a money order from the post office?
U.S. Postal Service® money orders are affordable, widely accepted, and never expire. Your money order receipt will help you track your payment and show proof of value in case the money order gets lost, stolen, or damaged. You can buy or cash postal money orders at any Post Office™ location.
Where is the cheapest place to get a money order?
The 11 Best Places to Buy a Money Order
- Walmart. Walmart money orders are pretty cheap and convenient since you’ll probably be shopping their anyways.
- Publix. When it comes to grocery stores, Publix is one of the cheaper places to get a money order.
- CVS Drugstore.
Does Walmart sell international money orders?
Can I send money overseas with a Walmart money order? Since Walmart partners with MoneyGram, a global money transfer service, it’s possible to send a money order to over 200 countries and provinces through Walmart.
How do international money orders work?
Like regular money orders, an international money order allows you to prepay an amount to use as a secure form of payment. An international money order is unique in that you can utilize it while traveling abroad. Thus, instead of using a check, credit card or cash, you can pay for an item with a money order.
Do Walgreens do money orders?
No, Walgreens does not sell money orders. It does, however, sell money transfers via Western Union. They are also both great ways to get and receive money when banks are closed. At Walgreens, you can send a money transfer of up to $6,000 and receive up to $300 per transaction.
Does CVS do money orders?
Fast Answer: CVS sells MoneyGram money orders. The CVS money order fee is $1.25, and the maximum amount for each is a $500 limit. If you need higher amounts, you’ll have to buy multiple money orders. To purchase a money order at CVS, go to the checkout register and ask the clerk to sell a money order.
Where can I get free money orders?
Free Money Orders. Best Deal Anywhere.
- Amscot Money Orders are FREE! Why pay a fee to purchase a money order somewhere else, when at Amscot, money orders are FREE.
- You never have to pay a fee to purchase a money order at Amscot.
- Others may charge purchase fees ranging from $.
Do you need cash for a money order?
Have everything you need: Be prepared with cash or a debit card, the name of the payee and the amount you want to send. Paying with a credit card might be possible, but will usually cost extra. Fill it out: In addition to the payee’s name, you’ll need to add your name (and maybe your address) and sign the money order.
What information is needed for a money order?
Follow these five simple steps for filling out a money order:
- Fill in the recipient’s name.
- Write your address in the purchaser section.
- Include your account number if you’re paying a bill.
- Sign the bottom where it says “purchaser’s signature.”
- Keep your receipt.
How many money orders can I buy at once?
Most money orders have a maximum limit of $1,000. Therefore, a buyer would need to purchase multiple orders if he needs more than the stipulated limit. Be sure to fill out the money order carefully; it’s a one-off purchase and you need to keep good records of it.
Do grocery stores sell money orders?
Retail stores: Convenience stores, drugstores, supermarkets and grocery stores may sell money orders, often by acting as agent locations for Western Union or MoneyGram. Banks and credit unions: Banks and credit unions generally sell money orders to their customers.
What is the best place to get a money order?
9 Best Places to Purchase a Money Order in 2020
- Your Local Bank.
- United States Postal Service. Your local post office will probably sell money orders.
- The Credit Union. Last, credit unions will usually sell money orders and their fees are among the lowest.
Does Target do money orders?
Unfortunately, Target does not sell or cash money orders as of 2021. You can instead do money orders at stores like Kroger, Walmart, and Safeway, and agencies such as MoneyGram or Western Union. These cost between $1-$5 with only cash, debit cards, and credit cards accepted for payment.