Where To Go In Vietnam?
- 1 Which part of Vietnam is best?
- 2 Where should I start Travelling in Vietnam?
- 3 What should I avoid in Vietnam?
- 4 Where should I go for 10 days in Vietnam?
- 5 Is $100 a lot in Vietnam?
- 6 What Vietnam is famous for?
- 7 Is Bali cheaper than Vietnam?
- 8 Is Vietnam closed to tourists?
- 9 How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Vietnam?
- 10 Is Vietnam cheaper than Thailand?
- 11 What is considered rude in Vietnam?
- 12 When should I avoid Vietnam?
- 13 How many days are enough for Vietnam?
- 14 What is the best time of year to go to Vietnam?
- 15 How much money should I take to Vietnam for 10 days?
Which part of Vietnam is best?
13 Best Places to Visit in Vietnam
- Halong Bay. Halong Bay.
- Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City Hall.
- Hue. Hue.
- Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park. Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park.
- My Son. Hindu temple ruins at My Son.
- Hoi An. Hoi An.
- Sapa Countryside. Sapa Countryside.
- Hanoi. Hanoi.
Where should I start Travelling in Vietnam?
Head to Mue Ne and for a short stay in Da Lat, then on to Saigon (Ho Chi Minh), the starting point for most backpackers travelling Vietnam. Saigon is a crazy bustling city. You can also go explore the Mekong River, a paradise for wildlife.
What should I avoid in Vietnam?
There are some things, however, that are best avoided.
- Tap water. Might as well start with the obvious one.
- Strange meat. We don’t mean street meat, as street food in Vietnam is amazing.
- Roadside coffee.
- Uncooked vegetables.
- Raw blood pudding.
- Cold soups.
- Dog meat.
Where should I go for 10 days in Vietnam?
Essential Vietnam Itinerary, 10 Days
- Days 1–2: Ho Chi Minh City. Arrive in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) and hit an ATM before heading to your hotel by taxi.
- Day 3: Mekong Delta. (Excursions from HCMC take 7–9 hours)
- Day 4: Nha Trang.
- Days 5 and 6: Hoi An.
- Day 7: Hue.
- Day 8: Hanoi.
- Day 9: Halong Bay.
- Day 10: Hanoi.
Is $100 a lot in Vietnam?
What USD $100 buys you in Vietnam. Travelers to Vietnam turn into instant millionaires overnight, as 100 US dollars gets you 2,340,000 Vietnamese Dong (VND). While you won’t exactly be rich by Vietnamese standards, you’ll be set for a comfortable week’s worth of travel.
What Vietnam is famous for?
There are many things Vietnam is famous for besides it being a Southeast Asian country and a top worth-visiting place due to its ancient history, diverse culture, and quintessential natural landscapes. What Vietnam is Known for
- Vietnam War.
- The Capital Hanoi.
- Motorbike Madness.
- Ao Dai.
- Vietnamese Coffee.
Is Bali cheaper than Vietnam?
While budget travel options are very affordable, luxury services can get expensive, especially in more touristed areas such as Bali. As a country on the rise (some still use the term “developing”), Vietnam as a whole is quite cheap.
Is Vietnam closed to tourists?
Travelers currently allowed to enter Vietnam, including Vietnamese nationals and diplomatic, official duty, and special cases, including experts, business managers, foreign investors, and high-tech workers of businesses involved in important projects as determined by the Government of Vietnam, and their family members,
How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Vietnam?
For two weeks in Vietnam (assuming you are flying rather than relying on the overnight buses), you can expect to pay about $550.
Is Vietnam cheaper than Thailand?
Prices in most of Vietnam are only slightly less expensive than in rural Thailand, but well below the prices of Bangkok and the major tourist resorts. Overall, Vietnam is the better place for your cost of living on your holiday.
What is considered rude in Vietnam?
Speaking in a loud tone with excessive gestures is considered rude, especially when done by women. To show respect, Vietnamese people bow their heads and do not look a superior or elder in the eye. To avoid confrontation or disrespect, many will not vocalize disagreement.
When should I avoid Vietnam?
Oct-Dec are warm, sunny months in the north; from March it is unbearably hot. May, June and September are the best times to visit Vietnam to avoid the crowds.
How many days are enough for Vietnam?
Vietnam is probably one of the most underrated countries in Southeast Asia. While most of the tourists flock to Thailand or Singapore, I loved my trip to Vietnam and would highly suggest visiting this beautiful country for at least a week to 10 days if not more.
What is the best time of year to go to Vietnam?
While this variety makes Vietnam a year-round destination, spring (March to April) is typically the best time to visit the entire country, when days are generally pleasant, temperatures are moderate and rainfall is light.
How much money should I take to Vietnam for 10 days?
For a more comfortable backpacker experience in Vietnam, it’s best to budget around $50 per day. This way, you’ll have more money to spend on things like food, drinks, activities and hotel rooms. For a comfortable mid-range experience in Vietnam, it’s best to budget $60 to $100 per day for your entire costs.